Latest CinemaBLEND Movie News

Thursday, November 02, 2017

Review Roundup 11/1, 3/2017

See the Opening section for ratings, casts, and prevue links. Title links in Review Roundup will take you to MetaCritic reviews. (NR) after title is the MetaCritic score.

A Bad Moms Christmas (41)

Thor: Ragnarok (73)

No comments:

Need Work Done At Your Home?

What are you in the mood for?

Click on a genre then on a film to see where and when it is playing.


Action | Comedy | Drama
Family | Romance | Sci-Fi | Thriller

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I've spent most of my adult life in film exhibition management, from which I've retired. As a result of my work I've seen thousands of movies over the years and maintain a strong interest in movies and theatres.

Live Traffic


If you would like to receive or stop receiving the bi-weekly email reminders: Contact Me